Facebook, Twitter, Google eller Windows Live
Jobbannonser, marknadsföring och branschkontakter

Sök i forumet | Forum-FAQ
 Alla kategorier
 Filmskapande
 Visa Din film
 My Sound of Silence - Horizon (360-video)
 Du måste vara medlem för att delta i diskussionerna

Dela forumtråden med dina vänner

Rubrik  
Publicerat - 05 apr 2017 :  13:25:31  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UPhMLHUABk

My Sound of Silence's thoughts: "Horizon is a not so much of a story, it's more a state of mind, a vast landscape, the constant wondering and worrying and the delicate line between hope and despair. It's comforting and sooting, like a rocking cradle but at the same time agonizing." . Peter Sundqvists (@videoapelsin s) thoughts: "When I listened to Horizon I saw sunlight, rocks and waves crashing at a shore. That's why I instead wanted to do birch trees, leaves and soil set in space. I really enjoy computer game environments where everything is always so beautiful. It's a shame that you have to collect coins and food and kill each other when you are in such a beautiful place. With this video I wanted to do such a place, some kind of a schematic sketch of an abandoned civilization. Like I would describe northern Sweden to an alien or to a person from the south of the country." . Horizon is a 360 experience by @videoapelsin that should we watched in a updated web browser, most preferably with a VR headset.
  Rubriker
 Du måste vara medlem för att delta i diskussionerna
Gå till:
© 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Till toppen av sidan
Snitz Forums 2000

Besök oss på Facebook Följ oss på Twitter Besök oss på Youtube Följ oss på Instagram
Filmcafé Sverige AB    Postadress: Box 2920, 187 29 Täby    E-post:info(at)filmcafe.se

-You drinking that stuff this early?
-Listen, darling, when you drink as much as i do, you gotta start early.

Jean Porter och Richard Erdman (Cry Danger -51)

© Copyright Wallentinus Mediaproduktion & Intrig Film & TV, 2002-2017.
Detta material är skyddat enligt lagen om upphovsrätt. Eftertryck eller annan kopiering förbjuden.

XHTML 1.0 Strict